By Helen Callier
January 24th, 2023
There is no question about it; the permitting process can be long, confusing, and frustrating. It’s no wonder that many Architects and Contractors choose to use a permit expediter to help them navigate jurisdictions. But what are the actual benefits of using a PERMIT Expediter? Do you know what Permit Expediter is and what they do? If not, then don’t panic. Keep reading this post and explore what Permit Expediter is and the top 6 benefits of using PERMIT expediter for your business.
Defining a Permit Expediter
A permit expediter is a professional who specializes in helping Architects, Contractors and Project Owners obtain the permits they need for their construction projects. The expediter stays up-to-date with building codes, handles all the paperwork, manages the submittal and works with the appropriate government agencies to get the permits approved. Not only this helps save the business owner a lot of time and hassle, but it also helps to ensure that the project stays on schedule.
The Top 6 Benefits of Using a Permit Expediter
If you’re considering using a permit expediter for your next construction project, you may be thinking about what the benefits are. Here are the top six true benefits of using a permit expediter:
- Time-savvy choice: The most obvious benefit of using a permit expediter is that it saves you time. Dealing with the permitting process can be time-consuming and frustrating, but a permit expediter can handle it easily so you can focus on other aspects of your project that need your attention and doing what you love to do best.
- Expert knowledge: Permit expediters have a wealth of knowledge about the permitting process and what’s required to get permits approved. This expert knowledge can save you work, money and time plus minimize frustration by helping you avoid any mistakes that could delay your project.
- Peace of mind: When you use a permit expediter, you can have peace of mind knowing that your permit application is in good hands. Also, if there are any problems with your application, the expediter has the experience to fix and can work with the government agency to resolve the issue.
- Cost-effective: Although you will have to pay for the permit expediter’s services, it is often more cost-effective than doing it yourself. This is because through established relationships, knowledge of permitting process and codes permit expediters can often get permits approved more quickly than Contractors, Architects and Project Owners can, which can be a money-saver idea in the long run.
- Better results: In many cases, using a permit expediter can help you get better results with your permit application. This is because the expediter will have a better understanding of the process and what is required to get permits approved.
- Streamline communications: Last but not least, working with a PERMIT expediter helps to streamline communications between you and the government agency. This is because the expediter will act as a liaison between you and the agency, which can help to ensure that your project stays on track.
The ending note
Whether you are thinking of a small renovation or a new ground-up construction project, using a PERMIT expediter can be a wise choice. Not only is it a time-saver choice, but it can also help to ensure that your project stays on schedule and within budget.
You can call PermitUsNow at 1.844.PERMIT.4, we are committed to pulling permits for our Architect, Contractor, and Project Owner clients without delay, eliminating their frustrations with the permitting process. Plus, we make it easy for you to work with us. Simply: 1) Email us your plans, 2) Follow up on our feedback for any missing items, and 3) Let us get your permitting done for you. So, send us your plans today and we’ll free you up to focus on doing what you love – building your customers’ dreams. #BuildSafe